Home Insurance

Insure 365 has taken home insurance back to basics. You’ll only buy the cover options that you need, and from as little as £69 a year. Our policies aim to protect you and your property from disaster or accident.

There are two types of cover available to you; either buildings insurance or content insurance:

Buildings Insurance is household insurance that covers the fabric and structure of your home. Buildings Insurance could pay to rebuild your home should you have a fire or could pay for repairs if your home was damaged by a falling tree for example.

Contents Insurance, on the other hand, protects the things you own. If you had a burglary and things were taken or you suffered a fire or flood, your contents insurance could pay to help you replace your lost or damaged belongings. Losing personal items can sometimes be more stressful and upsetting than damage to your home.

There are optional extras available to you such as accidental damage cover, personal belongings and household family legal protection.

To request a free, no obligation quote please contact the friendly team at Insure365 today on 0800 0282007. Alternatively, you can complete the simple contact form on the right and an advisor will call you back within 24 hours.